Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who's the U-Boat Commander?

I was reminded of this line from Risky Business, when the young and not yet insane Tom Cruise is at the Porsche dealership after the 928 rolls into Lake Michigan.  They open the door and water starts pouring out.  Well that was me today.  I decided to fill up the windshield fluid tank and attach the air pressure line from the spare tire (I'm not kidding, that's how it works!).  As soon as I hooked up the line, I heard a waterfall inside the car.  I went around and windshield fluid was pouring out from under the dashboard in at least 3 places.  I quickly removed the air pressure hose and got some bowls.  The driver's mat got the worst of it so I took it out and rinsed it off thoroughly.  I wonder if I'm going to get dribbled on driving down the road now...  I'll have to try to clamp off the line somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment