Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Day Another Box of Parts

Today I got a box with the torsion bars and control arm bushings.  These are replacements for the ones already installed in the front suspension, but I'm guessing they're heavier gauge to keep the car flatter through a turn, given the additional weight.


Shari says I already have the engine loom, so that leaves the contactor (on the way), DC/DC converter (on the way), charger (on the way), wire crimper, high current terminal blocks, battery box weather stripping and hood pins.

I have been contacted by another person who's been waiting for a costly replacement part for nearly two years.  Shari definitely doesn't want me to go to the seminar but I feel it's the only leverage I (and through me other customers) have.

No comments:

Post a Comment