Thursday, December 29, 2011

Carpet wrapup

The carpets dried in the sun by the next day, so it was time to pop them back in.  I used spray adhesive to attach two pieces of vinyl on the bars just in front of each seat, and the pieces on the side members.  I put the pieces behind the speakers and mounted them in place.  Then I laid the rest of the pieces in place.  The center piece is bumping up a bit due to the unused connectors for the instruments in the non-existent center console, so I'm going to remove those and wrap the wire ends.  Same for the seat sensors.  It's starting to look like a car!