The rubber piece was oversprayed in silver paint from the terrible paint job done on the car at some point. I worked on that with wet-dry sandpaper for hours until I got it all off. Then I worked through my wet-dry paper finishing up with 2000 grit to make it as shiny and smooth as possible. It actually came out looking pretty good, and soaked up a bunch of "Back to Black" rubber conditioner.
The bumper took a good cleaning and then some work chrome polish to bring it back to life. It looks fantastic!
The lower trim piece is a writeoff. It is damaged and bent in several places and frankly I like the look of the back of the car without it. In the future if I decided I can't live without it, I'll either buy a replica or try to fix this one up and bolt it onto the bottom of the bumper.
You can barely see I installed the rear trunk key latch, after cleaning everything really well.