Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Paso Robles Classic Car Show Weekend 2012

On Labor Day weekend 2012, my town of Paso Robles, California hosted a classic car show for pre-1977 vehicles.  On Friday evening the police blocked off both ends of the main street and all of the cars drove around in a big circle for a couple of hours.

The theme seemed to be heavily customized muscle cars, but I was happy to be there with my little electric car.


We were staged in the parking lot of a deserted lumber yard.




On Saturday morning, we packed into the park in the town square and set up for a long day.  I had both hoods open as usual to catch people's attention, which ended up in some great discussions and education about my car and electric cars in general.


I was parked next to a Porsche 550 Spyder replica, which won the trophy for our class.


1 comment:

  1. its really good collection of pics that i saw here .....thanks for sharing ....

    ReplyDelete